HeartOfTheStormHeartOfTheStorm

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 4 Fans

Pikachu on Acid 2 Pikachu on Acid 2

Why are there so many characters who just talk a lot for no reason? If that was somehow funny then people would laugh when reading textbooks. The only other "jokes" in this are "lol drugs", which weren't funny when the first one came out.

World Destroyer World Destroyer

Cool, but this video, the description and even the indiegogo campaign don't tell me what the movie will be. The campaign just has a little lore dump. Length? Genres? Other characters? Timeline? Past successful projects?

If you don't even have basic info about your movie, how do you hope to raise any money?

Running in the Sun Running in the Sun

kinda nice low effort animation but get this
C U C K
T R A S H
out my face

Akko's trip: Little Witch Academia Parody Akko's trip: Little Witch Academia Parody

Seen it a million times but in the pokemon and mario format.
"What if pokemon are dogs and Ash is high?!?!? so funneyXDXD"
"no wait... what if mario ate mushrooms and got high?!?!?! XDXD"
Minus the content, the animation was ok

Shiruken-Master responds:

Thanks man! I actually thought it was my best work, but i might improve my writing better. Also, to be totally honest, i don't think you should talk when you're Christmas comic wasn't original as well. But thanks anyway, yo

Vampire Pixel in the Neon City Vampire Pixel in the Neon City

Great art/animation but a ton of the action lacked clarity.
1. When viking grabbed the ghost thing it was hard to register because his fist was out of frame (keep important actions onscreen).
2. The ghost thrown through the window was impossible to understand. It becomes instantly far away (it NEEDS a smear if going super fast) and there's a building where it used to be so it looked like it turned into a building or something
3. The cut to viare running was also impossible to register that she was running up a building, it needed either a transition or a camera angle from her side. That one frame of ghost at the beginning of the cut made no sense too, there's no way to know which direction the ghost was moving

I actually prefer rushed pacing during action sequences but in this case it was over the line and I couldn't follow.
Also the personalities were pretty weak. Good characters have glaring personality strengths and weaknesses visible at all times. E.g. the tf2 scout is hasty, proud, mischievous, and annoying (to other characters, not the viewer).

Ass Washers Ass Washers

As much as I try I've never been able to shake it: toilet humour is irrationally funny. The jokes still require good nutrients and time to digest, but the payoff is solid (with little bits of corn)

Brush Your Teeth, Kids! Brush Your Teeth, Kids!

Now THIS is how you write a show. Lovable pace, narrative-focused, and genuinely funny

Puppet Grumps: 9 Ball Island Puppet Grumps: 9 Ball Island

Nice quality props and set. the puppets have very little expression though. None of the body/arm/mouth movements looked energetic or unique. Also game-grumps do-overs are overdone and almost never funny (especially with lifeless puppets).

Monster Short Monster Short

Did you even think this was funny when you thought of it? The pacing was also savagely bad; this whole video could've been compressed into 10 seconds and still feel slow.

Just Another Day In Australia Just Another Day In Australia

Serviceable pacing and art. Lots of little things prevented the art from being good. E.g. the stupid red tumblr nose when it's not even cold out and the jellyfish line thickness was different than man line thickness so it looked far away.
The expressions, sound effects, and music were great. Neither the story nor the twist were remotely interesting.

SuperGalaxyRider responds:

Thank you for the thought out response. I'll be sure to up the quality of my next cartoons.