HeartOfTheStormHeartOfTheStorm

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 4 Fans

Pikachu on Acid 2 Pikachu on Acid 2

Why are there so many characters who just talk a lot for no reason? If that was somehow funny then people would laugh when reading textbooks. The only other "jokes" in this are "lol drugs", which weren't funny when the first one came out.

World Destroyer World Destroyer

Cool, but this video, the description and even the indiegogo campaign don't tell me what the movie will be. The campaign just has a little lore dump. Length? Genres? Other characters? Timeline? Past successful projects?

If you don't even have basic info about your movie, how do you hope to raise any money?

Running in the Sun Running in the Sun

kinda nice low effort animation but get this
C U C K
T R A S H
out my face

White Slayer White Slayer

janky as hell but kinda cool considering how fast it was made

The Tutorial Collab '08 The Tutorial Collab '08

Amazing tutorial but a lot of the songs and features have broken. Not sure if a Flashplayer update broke stuff or if content was hosted on a page that no longer exists.

Fatal Flight (~2wk Jam) Fatal Flight (~2wk Jam)

Good sound and visual design, decent enough controls, a better draw distance would be nice.
The only serious problem is that the camera locks for half a second every time you kill an enemy, it makes the game pointlessly frustrating.

kiddRaddical responds:

Ohh wasn't aware of that camera glitch, will try to fix that in the update. Good eye, thanks for playing
^-^)b

Like The Clock On The Wall Like The Clock On The Wall

This one vibes with me well

Stage01-A - "Give In" Stage01-A - "Give In"

Really heavy, seems like it would be good for a particularly intense sequence.
I've thought about doing a space shooter recently since the programming is so simple, I need to finish my million other projects first though

Zooloo75 responds:

Definitely, go for it! Doing a 2D vertical space shooter similar to Galaga or Space Invaders for practice in HTML5 and Javascript.

Finding Serenity Finding Serenity

Oh hey I remember you from that music style. Welcome back, good stuff

New Worlds New Worlds

In photoshop you can just use a marquee on a texture then go filter>spherize, which would be faster than using 3D software

YakovlevArt responds:

hehe I know. But I wanted to use 3d because I'm teaching myself. So I made the 3d model first then decided how to bring it to life in PS.

Among The Clouds Among The Clouds

Nice greens. Your texturing is decent but I would recommend only use 2-4 shades of green per tree or patch of grass. You can use a different 2-4 shades for a different leafy object, but I've noticed real-life trees and grass have distinct light and dark areas with no need for much in between. https://cookingintongues.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/balestrand-2-2.jpg

Zooloo75 responds:

Thanks for the advice!

Are you asking for a Challenge? Are you asking for a Challenge?

Stinkoman is such a great game with a lot of variety, I go back to it once every couple years.

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Minus stealing powerup weapons from bosses except boss 3.