HeartOfTheStormHeartOfTheStorm

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 3 Fans

Stage01-A - "Give In" Stage01-A - "Give In"

Really heavy, seems like it would be good for a particularly intense sequence.
I've thought about doing a space shooter recently since the programming is so simple, I need to finish my million other projects first though

Zooloo75 responds:

Definitely, go for it! Doing a 2D vertical space shooter similar to Galaga or Space Invaders for practice in HTML5 and Javascript.

Finding Serenity Finding Serenity

Oh hey I remember you from that music style. Welcome back, good stuff

See The Sunset Again See The Sunset Again

Great, but stops halfway and the rest is silent :/

Lemon Oil Coffee Shop - LoveKavi Lemon Oil Coffee Shop - LoveKavi

Never not beast. Stick around and upload everywhere you can, no use short-selling yourself.

00 - Firepower 00 - Firepower

Pretty darn cool song. What's the genre/setting of your upcoming game?

Amor Vincit Omnia Amor Vincit Omnia

Wow, very VERY well done! I love the lyrics, bells, flow, vibe, dynamic change, looping, whatev.
You said this was a battle theme for a bullet hell game? I remember the game Solace had a lot of slow songs, so this seems like it would fit right in.

Troisnyx responds:

Solace.... I must look that up. That's one BHS I'm not quite familiar with -- I know of Touhou and Jamestown. I was taking after the final battle theme of Kingdom Hearts II, which was a slow theme with nearly no percussion, and a lot of piano and minor chords.

Glad you liked it. Thanks for listening!

Find the Truth (Preview) Find the Truth (Preview)

Totally amazing! the genre mix and voice clips are gorgeous.

YakovlevArt responds:

Glad to see you like it!
I haven't used vocals in a while, so i thought, "Why not?"

Bataille Royale EXTEND Bataille Royale EXTEND

Pan. Did you try this with headphones? It's a pain to have the song almost entirely in my left ear. Let me know if you fix it. The music is very nice though, loops well, has energy, and has great variety.

Troisnyx responds:

The entire song was done with headphones, yes, but I was following what I knew to be standard at the time: the piano was to be slightly off centre, to the left, as you would normally hear in an orchestra. Now that it's the main part, I'm assuming centre?

I won't be able to fix it until later this month because of headset troubles (I'm literally brought to a standstill with sequencing). And might I add, that's a bit uncharitable, taking away two whole stars for panning...

Kr1z - Summer Ocean(Remix Kr1z - Summer Ocean(Remix

Nice! I guess the first 2 mins of this have been released before, they're pretty familiar. Speaking of old completed songs, what about releasing "I want things to get better"?

Mrmilkcarton responds:

Hmmm.... I'll think about it. It has been finished and was supposed to be released like a year ago but never got around to it.

Night Time in the Field Night Time in the Field

Your chiptunes are always so king-sized, with a ton of variation and activity!

ElectroHarbour responds: